Search Blog

Monday, July 11, 2016

While We're Waiting



Our ever-growing toddler is getting difficult to carry. According to friends, I don't look that pregnant, but I sure feel it, and it's hard for me to wrap my mind around the fact that this little one will be here in a couple more months. We have yet to set ourselves on any names-boy or girl, but over the weekend my mom gave me a huge bag of boy's clothing she found at a yard sale with a wide range of outfits for 0-12 months. Who thinks she's banking on a boy?

While we're waiting, here are some links for you.

For any of you zucchini-lovers, you'll want to click on the first link for a delicious recipe. Our garden has been producing zucchini like crazy, all from one plant, so I've been making zucchini everything, and this is by far my favorite recipe because it's extremely easy to make as well as delicious. I added two cloves of grated garlic while cooking the rice to give it more flavor.

Enjoy!

Cheesy Zucchini Rice by The Recipe Critic

No One Is Beyond The Reach Of Truth by Lysa Terkeurst

Freedom From Shame Jeannie Cunnion

For The Mom {young or old} Who Feels Lonely by Christy Fitzwater

What I Want To Tell Moms (what I wish I would have known sooner) by Sarah Mae






No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog