Search Blog

Monday, August 29, 2016

While We're Waiting


Each time I write one of these posts, I'm astounded that another week has passed. 37 days, friends! Last week went fairly well, though one day I was stuck on the couch because I could barely walk across the room and I've also been fighting a cold. This week will be the last week before I begin instructing again, so I'm focusing on getting things accomplished around the home. This week is also our final ultrasound, and I'm excited to see some little fingers and toes and making sure the tech doesn't tell us boy or girl. We've made it this far, no need to find out now. And with that, some links for your week. These reads are thought provoking and take a little time to digest. You've been warned.

God's Will Isn't That Complicated by Jarrid Wilson

Is God the Center of Your Marriage by Josh Squires

Freedom To Breathe Starts With The Knowledge That You Are Forgiven by Sally Clarkson


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog