Search Blog

Monday, August 22, 2016

While We're Waiting


Asthmatic symptoms have taken over my nights and part of my days due to a cold that began a few days ago. I'm not sure if pregnancy sensitivity is the culprit, but I have never in my life dealt with wheezing. Both my brother and sister had asthma as children, but not me, so this is strange and every bit of unnecessary. Hopefully medication will kick in soon and this awful elephant-foot-on-my-chest feeling will remedy itself. Aside from that, all is well. Nothing is abnormal with the littlest Hughes. He or she is just as active as ever and attacks my belly as soon as I'm ready to rest. Sleepless nights have already begun in preparation for life with a newborn. 44 more days! Until next week, here are some links for you.

When You  Forget Who You Are by Susie Larson

Revive Me Lord by Tara Dickson

How To Survive The Seasons by Alia Joy


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog