Search Blog

Monday, August 17, 2015

Just Write

The Weekly Wonder posts aren't working. I'm not sure if it's the way I set them up or what, but they are actually keeping me from writing on here. You see, I typically like structure, and so I assumed this would be perfect and allow me to write every week. Right now, I just need to write without categories.

With that said, here are some things going on in our lives now.


  • Emily learned how to sit up on her own recently. She's a bit wobbly, but she'll get the hang of it soon enough. 


  • Wes and I decided to do something about the forest of weeds growing in the lower level of our yard where a pool used to sit. We've enjoyed campfires and s'mores with friends and family, and have spent time watching for shooting stars. 

  • We are getting involved with the teen group at church. Wes is going to help with worship, which is an area he's always felt led to help. I'm excited for the small groups that will soon begin. We want to serve for the glory of God. 

  • My parents came up and spent the day with Emily. I found them hanging out under the apple trees in our backyard upon returning from my interview. Picture worthy. 

  • I will begin working soon. I'll go into detail in a later post, but I'm thrilled for this opportunity. 


That's all for now. I'd love to write more, but, well, I'm an at-home mommy with plenty of things to accomplish. Here's to laundry, preparing our own baby food, unpacking the boxes that are hiding downstairs, and making memories with my daughter as soon as she wakes up from her nap. 

Enjoy your Monday, friends. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog