Search Blog

Monday, September 12, 2016

While We're Waiting


23 days! We are in the homestretch that drags on and feels like months have gone by in one single hour. Still, we wait and try to do so with patience. Oh how much I've learned about patience since having our firstborn. I'm so far from receiving any awards on patience, but I'm learning, and with God's help, my prayer is that I'll get a better handle on the keys to patience. For now, we wait. No new reports. No exciting news. Simply waiting. And while we wait, we may as well read for the good of our souls. Here are three links to help get you through the week!

The Christian Word That Makes People Cringe by Christie Thomas

On Comparison-The Joy Thief by Elli Johnson

When you're running on Empty by Katy McCown

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog