Search Blog

Monday, August 15, 2016

While We're Waiting


Eight more weeks, folks. I must've looked pregnant enough to warrant the "how many weeks left" question from over twenty people at church. God has been good during this pregnancy. Aside from a few nose bleeds, some light middle-of-the-night leg cramps, and an achy body, everything has gone smoothly. Though I know these next eight weeks may be the slower weeks of pregnancy, I have no complaints. When people asked how many weeks I had left, I actually had to think about it. Maybe it's having a toddler to keep up with or getting ready for my writing courses or giving you words for your week, but I haven't felt all that pregnant. Baby kicks and a slight loss of sleep at night remind me that a baby boy or girl will enter our worlds shortly. With that update, here are some links for your Monday.

One is a prayer for those who are sending their kids back to school, one is for the atypical woman, and one is an hour long video that I highly recommend watching. You'll probably want a pen and notepad while you watch. Enjoy!

This Prayer For Your Back To School Week by Leigh Sain

When You're Not A Typical Woman by Abigail Dodds

Have You Abandoned Your Boat by Priscilla Shirer




No comments:

Post a Comment

Search Blog